This privacy statement provides information about the different types of personal information that we collect and the ways in which we use it, although please note that not all of this will be applicable to you
2. When and how does Ten Years’ Time collect information?
We may collect information about you:
- when you use our services or register for a place on one of our programmes or events, such as the Grant Givers’ Programme, and in monitoring your use of the services we offer
- when you contact us with an enquiry or other feedback;
- when you request to be sent communications such as updates or newsletters;
- when you disclose your personal information to us or otherwise through our Services at any other point;
3. What personal information do we use and how do we use it?
- We may collect, store and otherwise process the following kinds of personal information:
- Your name and contact details, including an email and postal address, telephone number, and social media identity;
- Your gender and date of birth, as and when given; Details of your qualifications and experience;
- Your interests in philanthropy, specific areas of interest and engagement in the sector, including donations and support made to other organisations;
- Information about which of our services you use, or Ten Years’ Time events you have attended;
- Any other personal information which you choose to share with us.
Your information may be used to help tailor the nature of how best to communicate with you as well as guide and improve the provision of services we offer you.
4. Do we share your personal information?
Ten Years’ Time will not sell your personal information to others. However, we may disclose your personal information to selected third party partners to help carry out our organisational objectives. The third party in question will be obligated to use any personal data they receive in accordance with our instructions
When we enter contractual relationships with clients, Ten Years’ Time will ensure that these individuals are aware that their data is being processed, and that they understand:
- How their data is being used
- How to exercise their rights
Moreover, the company has a privacy notice, setting out how data relating to individuals is used by the company. This notice will be seen and signed by clients at the beginning of our contractual relationships with them. Our privacy notice is stored within our company’s HR folder and is available on request.
5. Ensuring your details are safe
Ten Years’ Time will endeavour to take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will remove your personal information from our records should you request we remove It from out files, if we no longer require your details for our organisational purposes or if we are no longer lawfully entitled to process it.
6. Ensuring your details are safe
Ten Years’ Time may update this policy by posting a new version on this website. If significant changes are made to this privacy statement, we will endeavour to bring these changes to your attention where we have your contact details. Otherwise, we recommend that you periodically review this privacy statement.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org